CS RANCH SPA
Boarding, including box (on straw or shavings), hay and muesli (3 x per day), daily box cleaning and use of riding surfaces (indoor arena, outdoor arena and lope track). Invoiced according to horse size (Double Pony, Quarter Horse or Saddle Horse) or stall area with options.
Our standard boxes without paddocks are 4.5m x 3.5m in size, and range in price from 1.290,- CHF for small horses to 1.665,- CHF for big horses.
We also have in the wellness aera, others 20m² boxes with 16m² sand-paddocks, as well as two 30m² boxes with 20m² sand-paddocks.
In a third stable, we offer 8 x 16 m2 boxes with covered outdoor boxes and 80 m² of sand-paddocks.
Options such as pastures, large sand-paddocks or horse-walker will be charged extra. Discounts and benefits available for owners boarding several horses.
Monthly packages are available, such as the example below, which includes daily care of your horse by our team.
Other packages, such as relaxation and muscle reinforcement, are also available.
Rehabilitation can be carried out „à la carte”, but always on the recommendation and under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Prices shown include VAT, details of services and full price list on request to our management.
HOW WE WORK
When it comes to exchanging information (beige arrows), you have several options:
- For all matters relating to Wellness and Spa, the owner can contact the CS Ranch Team directly.
- For Rehabilitation and Therapy,
a vet must be involved and there are 2 options:
- The Owner’s vet prepares the prescription, takes responsibility for it and forwards it to the CS Ranch Team.
- The Owner or their vet contacts one of our partner vets to prepare the prescription, take responsibility for it and pass it on to CS Ranch Team.
As far as invoicing is concerned (red arrows), it will be:
- Veterinary costs will always be paid by the horse owner.
- CS Ranch will invoice the horse owner for boarding costs and the various services ordered or prescribed by the owner or one of the vets.
WELLNESS & SPA
Functionality meets Atmosphere
„Because we have our own sport horses, we have very good and long-standing contacts with specialists in the fields of physiotherapy, osteopathy, lymphatic drainage and acupuncture. Our blacksmith is regularly on site and specializes in orthopedic shoeing for sport and leisure horses.”
– Ranch Manager Eric Obrecht –